Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
These programs are conferred for up to two years of graduate study in the United States. A New American is an individual who holds a green card or has been naturalized as a U.S. citizen or is the child of two parents who are both naturalized citizens. To be qualified a student must not be older than 30 as of November 1, 2005. A winning candidate will give evidence of at least two of the following three attributes:
- Imagination, innovation and initiative exhibited in any area of his/her life;
- A commitment and capacity for achievement, established during activity that has required drive and supported effort; and
- A commitment to the values expressed in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Applications are accessible online.
- Deadline: November
- Award: Maintenance grant of $20,000(paid in 2 installments) and Tuition Grant
- Contact: Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
400 W. 59th Street
New York, NY 10019
- Website: www.pdsoros.org