This program is open to law students who are entering their second or third year of law school or law students who can compromise to delivering their winning essay at the ATLA Spouse Luncheon through the summer. Qualified applicants are:
Scholarship applications should include a cover letter, resume, transcript, letter of commendation from a law professor or the Dean of the law school, and a 500-word composition on (see website for topic). The beneficiary of this scholarship must be present to receive this award at the ATLA Spouse Luncheon at the Annual ATLA Convention.
- Law students who are assisting law schools in the Boston area and have one year or less to graduate;
- Law students who are student members of the law school student section of ATLA;
- Law students who are children of ATLA members.
- Deadline: May
- Award: $3,000
- Please submit application materials by mail to:
Christine K. Powers
26 Indian Pipe Drive
Wynantskill, New York 12198
- Website: www.atla.org/members/lawstud/auxilsch.aspx